Join us for our holiday service project at Oregon Food Bank. We'll be repacking and labeling bulk dry food at the Volunteer Action Center. It's super fun! Note - this session is in the morning.
We have 10 spots reserved. I'll need to know a week before the event (11/25) if you're coming or not for sure so I can enter all the names into the roster. They're super picky about that! Otherwise, you can't volunteer :(
WHAT TO WEAR:
• Shoes must have closed toes and heels (no sandals, clogs, mules or high heels).
• Shirts with sleeves are required. Tank tops are not allowed.
• Temperatures in the volunteer areas can vary. Layers are recommended.
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
• Your cold or open wounds. If you have cold symptoms or open wounds, you will not be permitted to work.
• Lockers are available for personal items, but are unsecured. Please leave valuables at home or lock in your car.
RSVP to Jillianne