Join us as we revisit one of our favorite service projects from this summer. We'll be repacking and labeling bulk dry food at the Oregon Food Bank's Volunteer Action Center. It's super fun! Most of our youth are in middle school, but high schoolers are always a welcome addition.
We have 10 spots reserved. I'll need to know a week before the event (10/7) if you're coming or not for sure so we can enter all the names into the roster. They're super picky about that! Otherwise, you can't volunteer :(
WHAT TO WEAR:
• Shoes must have closed toes and heels (no sandals, clogs, mules or high heels).
• Shirts with sleeves are required. Tank tops are not allowed.
• Temperatures in the volunteer areas can vary. Layers are recommended.
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
• Your cold or open wounds. If you have cold symptoms or open wounds, you will not be permitted to work.
• Lockers are available for personal items but are unsecured. Please leave valuables at home or lock in your car.
RSVP to Jillianne (firstname.lastname@example.org)